Saturday, February 16, 2013

Peanut Butter Brownie Treats for my Valentines



       There's no way I would be able to not make a yummy treat for my friends on Valentine's day. It's a perfect excuse for me to make a delicious dessert and try something new! Everyone loves chocolate and peanut butter....it's just an unbeatable combo. I decided to make brownie cupcakes stuffed with peanut butter. Brownies are way better than a stuffed cupcake for this recipe. They are deliciously fudgey and chewy and that goes so well with the creamy peanut butter, especially when warm and melting.



I mean, YUM! 
And besides the fact that they are absolutely to die for, they are extremely simple! I even cheated a little and used a box brownie mix....I don't always have all the time in the world to cook, I am a college kid!
If you want to try making homemade brownies, I recommend this recipe!



Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes
Ingredients:
One boxed brownie mix
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1/3 cup peanut butter chips (optional)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Grease muffin tin and pour batter 3/4 full in each cup. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes and remove from oven. Let cool for a few minutes then use the back of a teaspoon to push holes in the top, the deeper the more peanut butter! Heat the peanut butter up in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir up a bit and pour into the brownies. Cool then top with chocolate chips!











No comments:

Post a Comment